Wednesday, October 22, 2008

IF U DONT LIKE THIS BLOG... KILL URSELF...






Yeea wus poppin its ya boy Hot Rod a.k.a "Mick Swag" a.k.a. Hot Rizzy a.k.a. "your ex girl's new man" a.k.a. vote for Obama or kill urself a.k.a. "if you don't like me kill urself" a.k.a. "read my blog or die"..... I am now going to start blogging and I give credit to my nigg Majik for inspiring me to do so......

Anyways I always have a lot on my mind and this is the greatest way to start venting and lettin you know wus poppin with my shiiit.... I'll be postin shaaady ass videos and pixx of shit that I find hella funny, stupid, scary, u get the picture.... Be warned cus I like to use words such as fuck, shit, assrim, buttslit, fagget, bear-lions, whoreslanks,kill urself, etc..... So if ur too sweet to handle such language.. kill urself.... This is jus the intro, and no i do not use spellcheck so if u have a problem with that... kill urself....

With all that said I will leave you with a classic song that I recorded with the ever so sexy Tila Tequila, B. Dozier and Boniface called "I Like to Fuck".... The second video will be an example of the diffeent ways this song can be interpreted.... in closing... if u dont like me... kill urself..










5 comments:

  1. good shit hot rod i will def be checkin out da blog yo....keep doin the damn thing...come check out the new Big Proof mixtape on my blog http://mixtapeassassin.hhboard.com

    or here

    www.bigproof.com

    peace

    -Mixtape Assassin

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo hot reezy keep it coming
    make sure you check out mah site
    www.RnBXclusive.com
    hit me up if you need promo pz
    holla at ya boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. fasho mane ima check ya shit out... lets get this moneyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot rizzy wuss good man u kno i had to come sho my nigga some luv and fukk da haters niggaz is always hatin on u my nigga.... keep doin yo thang my nigga.. ima be checkin dis shit out.. wen u gone drop dat piss excellence and dat song wit tre songz a nigga be fienin dawg lol..any new tapes comin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeea man the trey songz joint is for the album the piss excellence joint may leak or be on the next tape... jus keep comin to the blogs and ill let u know pimpp

    ReplyDelete