Thursday, October 23, 2008

SWAGGA BLOG PART DOS... HATE IT OR LOVE IT...

Wus poppin yall its hella late and im super twistedd but fuckk it ima write this before i pass out... I was on the phone and emailin all day trying to lockdown a few tours comin up.. My tour guy Cyrus is trying to lockdown a tour with Me and Bow Wow as we speak with my new management/agency CEG Talent. I just signed with them and I'm pretty excited because I know they're gonna take me to the top.. Shouts to Michael Schweiger and Roy Rosental for holdin me down... check out www.cegtalent.com ... or kill urself..



I have a few other tours in the works going through Europe. Including Turkey, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Dubai and Singapore. Yess I am pretty excited about this because I have been doing shows nationally for the past few months and its time I left the country again. Shouts to Toby with THI-Promotions ans Don Weeeezy with SWAT E.N.T... I'll also be in Doha, Qatar thanks to Bilal working on my first movie with him mid November. Be on the lookout for that... or kill urself..


I just updated my kyte player with a new video with a snippet of a track with me featuring Trey Songz called why I hustle produced by Bei Maejor... check it out here or u know.... kill urself




By the way, if ur a rapper and u want to be allowed to hate on me, u must have at least 3 stamps on ur passport.... If u do not have at least 3 stamps.... kill urself... all the pain will go away



Hit me on myspace cus i run it myself Www.myspace.com/hotrod and i'll hit u back.. I also post on Www.Sohh.com under the name "Grownmayn".... Also shouts to Www.worldstarhiphop.com and my nigga Q.. yall better close that deal wit Puff so we can have that mansion party out in AZ nigggaa! Also shouts to Raymond "Voorhies" Redd (check out the mixtape cover below comin soon) Cin' (that shit is only makin u stronger)...

Im hella tired so ima be out.. I'll update this shit tomorrow so come through and check on me... I'll be clownin and keepin u updated with wus goin on so subscribe to this so u can keep up.... and always remember to tell the haterz... if u dont like me.... kill urself...








3 comments:

  1. nice blog!!
    u damn right if its about the hataz..they betta kill theirselves..haha!!
    lookin forward 4 ur upcomin show in germany in january;)
    *Sammylicious*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Rod whats goodie??? I run www.sermonsdomain.com.

    we should get an interview poppin the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goood lookin out sammmy... the shows gonna be caazy fasho.. lets make it happen sermon..

    ReplyDelete