Thursday, October 30, 2008

"OPERATION JESUS"

Wussup yall got some more updates for ya... Went to the studio and laid my verse for a collab im doin with Freck Billionaire called Swag Juice... Shit came out pretty clean.. I'll get the track up soon as its complete and mixed... I also found out I may be doing a couple shows in Athens Greece coming up next month, I'll keep you posted on that as well... And here's the flyer for the show in Turkey next week, I'm worldwide baby...

Jus finished speakin wit my nigga Sean Kingston and we bout to collab on some shit... We are gonna meet up at Dre's studio in LA in a couple weeks and make some crackkk for the album... Sean's a cool ass nigga fareal, big shouts to him and lookout for his upcoming reality show on MTV "On the Road to Kingston" hitting the network soon.

Gonna be hittin the clubs this weekend for Halloween... Im dressing up as "ur favorite rapper" haha.. I'll be twissted all weekend so don't expect me to answer my phone too much.. text a nigga.. might hit hollywood Saturday for a huge mansion party goin down... I got the shady invite from Paris Hilton through her assistant... I already know that shits gonna be poppin but we'll see.. I'll post pictures next week of how it went down... 50 shot the "Get Up" video last week in Los Angeles.. Its gonna come out crazy, everyone was there, Banks, Yay, Spider, the hoes and so forth... That should be hittin BET and MTV real soon.. Before I Self Destruct the Album and Movie is swt to be released December 9th 2009... buy it or kill urself.....



I'll keep yall posted on new shit as it comes, including collabs with Kim Kardashian , Mickey Avalon, and Keyshia Cole goin down in the next month.. Up top you can click to follow my blog and you'll always be updated... hit me on WWW.MYSPACE.COM/HOTROD or on my line at 347-682-5031, also on my kyte at KYTE.TV/HOTRODTV ... or kill urself... jackkkkk

1 comment:

  1. ooo shit collabs w/ kim kardashian? Whats the name of the song gon be.... Shake That Ass pt.2? lol!!

    ReplyDelete