Sunday, October 26, 2008

LIFE IS GOOD... JUS LIKE UR GIRLS SEX... HAHA

Sorry for the title.. actually I'm not sorry for the title.... Ight so I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the Silva/Cote fight and this fuckin bitch ass nigga Cote sprains his knee or ankle or whatever by himself and forfeits... I want Cote to die in the hospital immediately... Waste of time.. Silva is the greatest though and I'll continue to bet thousands on him whoever's up to it.. check out this fuckin punkk Cote below... wowww..



Anyways just found out I'll be going to Turkey November 6th-8th for a walkthrough/performance... I'm pretty excited because I haven't actually been there before.. Shouts to my peoples Don Weezy for settin it all up and makin it happen...



Mannn I jus saw some shit today... this cameraman was goinn sooo hard on weeezy awww god... ima post the video below.. damnnnn he was talkin tooo much shittt I woulda swung on this niggga eeeeemediately... like damnnn.. He went hard to the paint on this niggga somethin serious.. I thought weezy was gona say something.. check it out for yaself... daamnn,,,



Exclusive.. 50 just gave me the greenlight to do this... I'm writing How to Rob Part 2 (How to Rob Yo Bitch) and I'll be recordin it soon.. It's gon be some crazy shit about how I'm takin everybodys bitch, from Chris Brown to Jigga... Stay tuned it's gonna be a huge track trust me.. They don't wanna respond to hits so ima spit some ignant shiit...

347-682-5031. hit me up and leave me a message.. I be hittin people back n shit cus I love the fans... I'll send a vmail to al just holla at me ight...

Also on the Arizona side of things, shouts out to Trap who is doin his thang out here. I did the put on remix with him which will be on the upcoming mixtape I'm puttin together... check him out WWW.MYSPACE.COM/IAMTHETRAPHOUSE he got some good shit so show some love.....

Also fuck that nigga that stole 45k from soulja boy and expect soulja to still fuck wit em... thas some bullshit right there... both videos are below... I fucks wit soulja he a cool nigga.. Met him and kicked it in Vegas during Magic Fashion week... His boy is trippin, ole 1989 light skin Lionel Richie wit braids ass niggaa... check it out...

HIS BOY


SOULJA RESPONSE


im out on that note.. ill be back tomorrow wit my review of Saw 5 and some more shit thas goin on around here... stay tuned I got more for u... fuckkk the hatersss and If u dont like me... kill urself... comment my blogs mannnnnnnn im out...

4 comments:

  1. That faggot ass nigga need to change his name... He ought be ashamed of hisself tellin a stupid ass story like that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. what good Hot Rod, this is J-banks from hhboard

    check out my blog when u get a chance

    www.jbanksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeea that nigga hella stupid.... wussup banks ima check u out fasho..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmaooo!! he said Lionel Richie lookin ass nigga LMAOOO HAHAHAHAHA classic!
    Yo i write blogs too, man thats whatsup forreal. its funner than it looks.

    ReplyDelete